tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Configuring Resource Adapter
Date Sun, 01 Nov 2009 00:54:30 GMT
Hi Philipp,

I've been hacking on this and it looks like I'll need more changes
that I anticipated -- some related code that really needs to be fixed
up.

In the meantime you can use the <config-property-value> element
directly in the ra.xml file to setup Jackrabbit.

This support may also be useful if you'd like to set it up differently
for various tests:

   http://openejb.apache.org/3.0/alternate-descriptors.html

It *should* work for ra.xml files as well.

-David

On Oct 22, 2009, at 12:36 AM, Philipp Bunge wrote:

> Hi David!
>
> Thanks for taking a look! I really appreciate it!
>
> I've attached a the maven test project that I had hacked together.
>
> Thanks,
> Philipp
>

> On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 11:58 PM, David Blevins <david.blevins@visi.com
> > wrote:
>>
>> On Oct 21, 2009, at 1:47 PM, Philipp Bunge wrote:
>>
>>> However, the repository never gets injected into my bean:
>>> WARN - Injection data not found in enc:
>>> jndiName='test.TestServiceBean/repository', target=class
>>> test.TestServiceBean/repository
>>>
>>> I guess this makes sense because I never actually configured the
>>> resource adapter (I would like to specify the Jackrabbit specific
>>> configuration file). I tried doing with in my jndi.properties as
>>> follows:
>>> repository = new://Resource?type=javax.jcr.Repository
>>> repository.HomeDir = /tmp/jackrabbit