tomee-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject How do I configure an alternate transaction manager?
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:15:01 GMT
How do I configure OpenEJB to use an alternate transaction manager
(e.g. atomikos)?

I'vre tried pre-binding the atomikos transaction manager to
openejb:TransactionManager but the logs do not show any difference.

OpenEJB 3.1
Jetty 6.1.16
Seam 2.0.1.GA
Hibernate 3.3.1.GA
Derby 10.5.3.0_1

Apache OpenEJB 3.1    build: 20081009-03:31
http://openejb.apache.org/
INFO - openejb.home = C:\...\webapp
INFO - openejb.base = C:\...\webapp
INFO - Configuring Service(id=Default Security Service,
type=SecurityService, provider-id=Default Security Service)
INFO - Configuring Service(id=Default Transaction Manager,
type=TransactionManager, provider-id=Default Transaction Manager)