tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: exception in OpenEJB eclipse plugin
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 23:38:49 GMT
Thanks for the log. I've been having a look but I can't reproduce the error
here. What version of Eclipse are you using (I'm using 3.5 Galileo at the
moment)?

Is your copy of OpenEJB modified at all - are you using different libraries
or a different config file, or is it an unmodified 3.1.1?

Thanks for your patience with this, hopefully we'll get to the bottom of it.

Jon

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 6:00 AM, is_maximum <mnrz57@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Jonathan
> I can start it up from command line and I was able to deploy my application
> externally as well but in Eclipse it doesn't work
>
> here is the log of OpenEJB
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p26367255/openejb.log openejb.log
>
> Thanks
>

> Jonathan Gallimore-2 wrote:
> >
> > It should definitely work without having an application deployed. Does it
> > start ok if you start it manually from the command line? Looks like
> you're
> > using OpenEJB 3.1.1  - I have 3.1.2 here, but I'll try it with the same
> > version that you have.
> >
> > From your stack trace, it looks like something is trying to be deployed -
> > possibly something built in if you have nothing deployed. I'll have a dig
> > around the stack trace you supplied. Do you have an openejb.log file in
> > the
> > $OPENEJB_HOME/logs folder you can post?
> >
> > Jon
> >
> > On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 5:32 PM, is_maximum <mnrz57@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> >> I'll try to start it with a basic ejb module but I was expected the
> >> server
> >> can start up with no application

> an
> >> standalone

> >> work.
> >> like
> load

> >> been

> >> org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB$Instance.<init>(OpenEJB.java:137)
> Method)
> >> >> >>>>>
> >> .NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
Type [unknown]
> not
> >> >> >>>>>
> >> .openejb.config.AnnotationDeployer.deploy(AnnotationDeployer.java:

Method)

> >> java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:
> >> java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:260)
Method)