tomee-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Gardner <chris.r.gard...@gmail.com>
Subject Embedded OpenEJB and Existing WSDL
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 03:54:24 GMT
I'm using OpenEJB embedded in Eclipse.  I generated JAXB and Web
Service interface classes with wsimport.  I implemented the interface
with an EJB.  I can deploy and execute the EJB Web Service with no
problems.  However, it appears a new WSDL gets generated for the
generated Web Service interface and another WSDL gets generated for
the EJB itself.  Is there a way to deploy the original WSDL to the
embedded OpenEJB such that the EJB WSDL references it (instead of the
generated one)?