tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Optimizing the OpenEjb modules discovery
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 18:51:22 GMT

On Nov 3, 2009, at 9:40 AM, Quintin Beukes wrote:

> They don't work the same because you're using patterns/regular
> expressions
> to do the matching. Do something like:
> openejb.deployments.classpath.include=file:/{1,3}G:/data/eclipse/
> workspace_0/my-serveur/build/classes/
>
> This wil allow a file:/ with 1, 2 OR 3 slashes.

Right.

I typically also like to shave off the part of the path that isn't
they same for everyone and only include the paths that are "in" the
project.  So something like:

openejb.deployments.classpath.include=.*/my-serveur/build/classes/

>> And if I remove the "exclude" property is it the same ?

It is in this case as the value you have is the same as the default.

-David