tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Java Web Start
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 04:23:56 GMT

On Nov 18, 2009, at 7:18 PM, chrishumphrey wrote:

> If there is an interest in changing this code, and relaxing this
> requirement, I may be able to find some time to work on a new
> solution, but
> if I'm the only one who needs this I don't know that I really want
> to spend
> the time on it, I've moved over to a native Windows installer, and
> it seems
> to be working so far, just have 30 days now to evaluate and get all
> of the
> installs done.

Sure, something like that would be great.   Maybe even for speed in
coding and reviewing we could just come up with a flag that would
enable JWS-friendly logic and skip things like this.  That way you
could change whatever you wanted and just leave the original logic
there.  If the proof of concept works out we can come back later and
clean it up.

-David