tomee-users mailing list archives

From John Ament <my.repr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NamingExpection: Name openejb is not bound in this Context
Date Sun, 29 Nov 2009 17:25:48 GMT
Hmmm ok good to know you're using spring then.  Are you attempting to look
things up via spring objects or via EJBs?  Based on the spring integration
page, it looks like there are a number of existing classes that are designed
to help in this scenario:

http://openejb.apache.org/3.0/spring.html
And an example:
http://openejb.apache.org/3.0/spring-ejb-and-jpa.html

Just to understanding your structure better, are you listing all jar files
in WEB-INF/lib for both OpenEJB and Spring?