tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jason Russo <jru...@genscape.com>
Subject resource adapter config with openEJB
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2009 16:22:02 GMT
Hello all,

I am new to openEjb, and I am trying to use it to develop a proof of
concept for my company.  I want to use openEjb to build a message driven
bean that can read messages from an external Tibco provider.  Since we
use the Tomcat 6.x platform for deploying applications, I have set up an
environment with openEjb embedded into Tomcat to test this POC.

I've been doing a lot of research over the past two weeks, and have read
that openEjb is supposed to support installing a JCA resource adapter.
Since Tibco does not provide me with an adapter of their own, I have
looked into using Sun's generic adapter, but when I try to deploy it to
openEjb, is will not install properly.  Can I get some help on how to
install and configure the genericRA into openEjb so it can read from an
external provider?

Many thanks.

Jason Russo

Application Developer