tomee-users mailing list archives

From rtselvan <rtsel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InitialContext Close doesn't do anything
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2009 06:34:35 GMT

Later I tested with a web server running inside eclipse [debug mode]  and it
works as expected but it is not working from a JUnit tests. It could be a
classpath or similar issue for the JUnit Test Case.

Thanks the suggestion though and it is good to know that there is an another
option for it.

Thanks
/selvan