tomee-users mailing list archives

From is_maximum <mnr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XA Transaction and releasing connections in pool
Date Sun, 27 Dec 2009 06:38:55 GMT

With help of friends I was able to resolve this.
For those who may have this problem here is the link of the answer

http://n2.nabble.com/EntityManager-dosn-t-release-connection-in-XA-transactions-tp4205041p4205041.html

-----
--
Regards

Mohammad Norouzi

Help each other to reach the future faster

http://pixelshot.wordpress.com Pixelshot Photoblog

http://brainable.blogspot.com Brainable Blog