tomee-users mailing list archives

From Stephan Bauer <stephan.ba...@gmx.com>
Subject Re: javax.naming.NameAlreadyBoundException: ParsedName{path=openejb/client/foundation/comp/env, component=env}
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 21:25:58 GMT
Hi,

sorry for disturbing. I solved the problem myself. The key issue was,
that I had some utility jar files more than once physically in my
different jee5 projects (modules).
I have fixed that so that every jar is only in one central location from
which all projects refer to them.

Nevertheless I would be interested in knowing why these jar files get
reflected in the JNDI in that "client" namespace...

Stephan

--
Stephan Bauer
Dipl. Inform. (FH) / Freiberuflicher System Architekt