tomee-users mailing list archives

From John Ament <my.repr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: transaction rolls back when returning from a remove method of a SFSB
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 00:20:42 GMT
Sorry was thinking of Passivate/Activate

Here's the more up to date docs:

http://java.sun.com/javaee/5/docs/tutorial/doc/bnbmt.html#bnbmu

<http://java.sun.com/javaee/5/docs/tutorial/doc/bnbmt.html#bnbmu>I'm curious
to know what it is you're doing in postProcess, I'm still inclined to say
that it's behaving correctly but it depends on what you're doing in there.