tomee-users mailing list archives

From christian.bour...@gmail.com
Subject openejb + jpa 2.0 (hibernate)
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 20:18:58 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to use the new features of JPA 2.0 (Hibernate 3.5.0-Beta-3) with
OpenEJB 3.1.2 but I get an exception:

Caused by: java.lang.AbstractMethodError:
org.apache.openejb.persistence.PersistenceUnitInfoImpl.getValidationMode()Ljavax/persistence/ValidationMode;
at org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration.configure(Ejb3Configuration.java:487)
at
org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence.createContainerEntityManagerFactory(HibernatePersistence.java:165)
at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.PersistenceBuilder.createEntityManagerFactory(PersistenceBuilder.java:184)
at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createApplication(Assembler.java:489)
... 40 more

I there a way to replace the PersistentUnitInfo implementation of OpenEJB
by the Hibernate one?

Thanks

Christian