tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: jbosscmp
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 21:38:30 GMT

On Dec 21, 2009, at 4:22 PM, tbush wrote:

> So essentially, this class just converts the vendor specific
> descriptors into
> a JPA orm class.  Right?

Right.  Our CMP impl is just a layer on top of JPA.  (sorry for the
delay in that simple response -- holidays :)

I think we have some Sun descriptor tests you can copy.  Maybe grab
those and replace the sun descriptor with a jboss descriptor.
Theoretically they should output the same jpa mapping file.  Might
help severely narrow down and make more obvious the work required in
the middle.  And of course, feel free to ask even simple questions on
the dev@ list.  No need to wait for just "big" things.

> Also, where/how would you like my changes?

Took some time and got this resolved.  Sent a note on it, let me know
if you didn't get it.

-David