tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: How to propagate security context from Jetty to OpenEJB?
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2010 09:45:19 GMT

On Jan 26, 2010, at 8:22 AM, Geoff Callender wrote:

> This is pretty heartening.  Is there any doco or example of how to
> use TomcatSecurityService. Any config involved?

There's nothing required above and beyond typical Tomcat usage, so no
config required and hence no doc.  There is a doc however on just the
basic plug points of the OpenEJB security service, which combined with
the Tomcat-specific security code should give a little insight as to
what is needed for an equivalent integration with Jetty's security
service.

See the "PLUG POINTS" section:

  http://openejb.apache.org/3.0/security.html

-David