tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Stephen Davidson" <stephen.david...@etcc.com>
Subject Maven + Jetty: Unknown JNDI name prefix
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2010 19:19:20 GMT
Greetings.

Identical setup as mentioned in the "ClassNotFoundException
LocalInitialContextFactory", but when I run "mvn jetty:run", I get the
following failure (this failure also occurs after the
ClassNotFoundException in the other thread, I thought originally there
were related -- Note that there is no ClassNotFoundException here).

Let me know if you need me to repost my pom excerpt.

Regards,
Steve

INFO - Deployed Application(path=classpath.ear)
2010-01-15 13:11:02.054:WARN::Failed startup of context
org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.Jetty6PluginWebAppContext@1f4cdd2{/ejb-test,fil
e:/C:/projects/UI_HCTRA/OLCSCEjbClient/../OLCSCWeb/public_html/;jar:file
:/C:/Documents and
Settings/sdavidson/.m2/repository/com/etcc/olcsc/hctra/ui/web/2.1-488-SN
APSHOT/web-2.1-488-SNAPSHOT.war!/;}
javax.naming.NamingException: Unknown JNDI name prefix
'org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.Jetty6PluginWebAppContext@1f4cdd2{_ejb-test,fi
le:'
        at
org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.naming.IvmContext.lookup(IvmContext.java:128
)
        at
org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.naming.IvmContext.lookup(IvmContext.java:278
)
        at
org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.naming.ContextWrapper.lookup(ContextWrapper.
java:111)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:355)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.plus.naming.NamingEntryUtil.getContextForScope(NamingE
ntryUtil.java:172)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.plus.naming.NamingEntryUtil.lookupNamingEntries(Naming
EntryUtil.java:103)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.plus.webapp.EnvConfiguration.bindEnvEntries(EnvConfigu
raton.java:200)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.plus.webapp.EnvConfiguration.configureWebApp(EnvConfig
uraion.java:134)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:1
247)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:517
)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:467)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.Jetty6PluginWebAppContext.doStart(Jetty6PluginW
ebAppContext.java:115)
        at
org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.doStart(HandlerCollection.ja
va:152)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.doStart(ContextHandle
rCollection.java:156)
        at
org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.doStart(HandlerCollection.ja
va:152)
        at
org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(HandlerWrapper.java:130
)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.doStart(Server.java:224)
        at
org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:50)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.Jetty6PluginServer.start(Jetty6PluginServer.jav
a:132)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.AbstractJettyMojo.startJetty(AbstractJettyMojo.
java:441)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.AbstractJettyMojo.execute(AbstractJettyMojo.jav
a:383)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.AbstractJettyRunMojo.execute(AbstractJettyRunMo
jo.java:210)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.Jetty6RunMojo.execute(Jetty6RunMojo.java:184)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginMa
nager.java:453)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Default
LifecycleExecutor.java:559)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeStandaloneGoa
l(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:513)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultL
ifecycleExecutor.java:483)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandle
Failures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:331)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:292)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifec
ycleExecutor.java:142)
        at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
        at
a:39)
        at
Impl.java:25)