tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Stephen Davidson" <stephen.david...@etcc.com>
Subject RE: Maven + Jetty: Unknown JNDI name prefix
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 16:58:44 GMT
Hi Jonathon.

Probably should mention, using JUnit (and once this goes into QA,
HTTPUnit) tests to handle the Integration and Use Case tests.  We are
not using Selenium at this point.

-Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Gallimore [mailto:jonathan.gallimore@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 8:06 AM
To: users@openejb.apache.org
Subject: Re: Maven + Jetty: Unknown JNDI name prefix

That's great stuff. I'll have a look at the updated pom.xml this
evening.

I'm really interested in what you've done here, as I've done the work
I've
previously mentioned with OpenEJB/Jetty/Selenium, and I've also hacked
up a
Maven Archetype as well. It would be great if we could tie it all
together,
I think it'll be a great example of using OpenEJB.

Jon