tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Stephen Davidson" <stephen.david...@etcc.com>
Subject RE: Include Classpath not sharing Deployed EJBs?
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2010 16:46:45 GMT
Ok, I missed something here.

In both cases, with & without ejb-jar.xml, EJBs are getting deployed.
Just, in one case, the client applications are not actually able to
access the EJBs, but in the other, they are.  The log from the "Not
Found" case shows the EJBs are getting deployed, but your response says
that they might not be (which is where I got confused).

Service(id=Default Stateless Container, type=Container,
provider-id=Default Stateless Container) INFO - Auto-creating a
container for bean com/etcc/Account:
Container(type=STATELESS, id=Default Stateless Container) INFO -
Enterprise application "classpath.ear" loaded.
INFO - Assembling app: classpath.ear
INFO - Jndi(name=com/etcc/StateLocal) -->
Ejb(deployment-id=com/etcc/State)

Running com.etcc.csc.delegate.StateDelegateEjbTest
TRACE - Getting EJB Client for: com.etcc.csc.service.StateInterface
TRACE - Loading service: State
TRACE - Loading service: State
DEBUG - Unable to access EJB State: Name "com/etcc/StateLocal" not
found.
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name "com/etcc/StateLocal" not
found.

I figured your scanner issue might be causing an issue.  Initially, w/o
the ejb-jar.xml file, the EJBs were not getting deployed at all.  Hence,
per
http://openejb.apache.org/3.0/application-discovery-via-the-classpath.ht
ml,
I had set
                        <systemProperty>

<name>openejb.deployments.classpath.include</name>

<value>.*services-${service.version}.*</value>
                        </systemProperty>

This resulted in the EJBs apparently getting deployed, at least, as far
as was recorded in the log.  But it looks like a step was missed during
deployment?

-Steve