tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Stephen Davidson" <stephen.david...@etcc.com>
Subject RE: Extra properties getting dropped???
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2010 17:04:24 GMT
Hi David.

The "True" skips the normal test phase, which this module does not have.
By default, the sure-fire plugin skips the Integration-test phase of a
Maven build.  This was the configuration the Maven folks recommended (at
least, when I was researching it!) to run Integration tests.

Regards,
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: David Blevins [mailto:david.blevins@visi.com]
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 4:51 AM
To: users@openejb.apache.org
Subject: Re: Extra properties getting dropped???

On Jan 26, 2010, at 5:48 PM, Stephen Davidson wrote:

> Greetings.
>
> Thanks!  I am still learning this Maven thingy.

Been using it for years and still learning things.

>            <plugin>
>                <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
>                <artifactId>maven-surefire-plugin</artifactId>
>                <configuration>
>                    <skip>true</skip>
>                    <systemPropertyVariables>
>                    </systemPropertyVariables>
>                </configuration>
>                <executions>
>                    <execution>
>                        <id>surefire-it</id>
>                        <phase>integration-test</phase>
>                        <goals>
>                            <goal>test</goal>
>                        </goals>
>                        <configuration>
>                            <skip>false</skip>
>                        </configuration>
>                    </execution>
>                </executions>
>            </plugin>

Not sure what that might do.  I don't typically specify the
might do in the <configuration> section.

I'd try, in a test case, listing the properties available and see if
the ones you've specified show up.  If they don't than it's definitely
a maven issue and you'll want to ping their user list.  If they do
show up, and somehow OpenEJB isn't recognizing them, then there's
likely something we need to track down on our end.

Hope that helps at least a little :)

-David

--
http://blog.dblevins.com/