tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jason Russo <jru...@genscape.com>
Subject Re: Outbound resource injection in an ejb
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 14:37:25 GMT
I believe it is open source.  See this page:

https://genericjmsra.dev.java.net/docs/userguide/userguide.html

If you want it, just let me know to who and where to send it.  I can
contribute the jar alone, or, in addition, separately provide the
service-jar.xml and a sample openejb configuration that I got working.
Or I can provide just the service-jar.xml and you can grab the source
code from java.net if that's the way you would prefer to do it.

Jason Russo

Application Developer

Genscape– See the Energy

445 E. Market St, Suite 200