tomee-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Callender <abc_...@mac.com>
Subject Re: How to propagate security context from Jetty to OpenEJB?
Date Sat, 30 Jan 2010 06:44:43 GMT

I've created a JettySecurityService and I guess my config (service-jar.xml
and openejb.xml) must be right because the class is being instantiated, and
it's successfully getting my Jetty server's UserRealm, and there are lots of
calls to
    protected Subject getRunAsSubject(CoreDeploymentInfo
callingDeploymentInfo)
and
    public Set<String> getLogicalRoles(Principal[] principals, Set<String>
logicalRoles)

However, the argument callingDeploymentInfo is always null, and principals
is always the user "guest" and the group "guest".

These methods are never called:
    public UUID login(String realmName, String username, String password)
    private Subject createSubject(UserRealm realm, Principal principal)
    public Object enterWebApp(UserRealm realm, Principal principal, String
runAs)

Is there something more I have to do in Jetty?

- Geoff