tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: How can OpenEJB ignore old webapps in Tomcat?
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 02:45:16 GMT
Good suggestion, Fred!  And of course you're welcome to hack if you
want -- 90% of the active committers are just users themselves with
day jobs.

I had a related thought recently about includes and excludes for
libraries in the webapps.  Basically was thinking some webapps have
really a *lot* of libraries and that it would be nice to make some
sort of file (xml or properties) people could configure which jars of
the webapp are scanned.  Say a 'scanning.xml' file or something.

Theoretically, the same file could work to just have the entire webapp
excluded from any action.

Thoughts? Preferences?

-David