tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: method interceptor is never called
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 23:04:44 GMT
On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 12:36 AM, Jacek Laskowski <jacek@laskowski.net.pl> wrote:

> In the upcoming days I'm going to fix it -
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-1128.

It took much of my time, but it's finally over. Fixed the issue so you
should be able to run your sample fine with the recent OpenEJB code.
Just bump up the version of OpenEJB from 3.1.2 to 3.1.3-SNAPSHOT. I
did and it worked fine.

One possible issue is that I haven't pushed the latest SNAPSHOT to the
repos so you will have to pull down the sources and build them locally
to be happy as much as I am :) Sorry for the trouble. I'll push them
in the coming days right after I have figured out what it is to do it
with proper rights (there were some changes in ASF about the repos and
seems I didn't make them locally).

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski