tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Transaction Problems with OpenEJB-Hibernate on Tomcat
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 19:17:43 GMT
On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 4:32 AM, freeway <fwy@qad.com> wrote:

> To close this message: I have seen many (rather confusing) posts and partial
> examples regarding the use of the config files persistence.xml,
> services-jar.xml, and/or openejb-jar.xml files to define data source
> resources, Hibernate properties, and transaction managers more explicitly
> inside OpenEJB.  However, it seems to me based on other doc I have read that
> using openejb.xml, ejb-jar.xml, and the native Hibernate files should be
> enough for a seemingly straightforward case like this one.  If this is
> wrong, please steer me in the right direction.

I'm so glad you're building the stack with OpenEJB, but alas I won't
be able to help you out with the problem at hand. I hope there're
people in the mailing list who will share their findings with similar
configurations and will provide a viable solution.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
Notatnik Projektanta Java EE - http://wszystkojawne.pl