tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: javax.naming.NameAlreadyBoundException: ParsedName{path=openejb/client/foundation/comp/env, component=env}
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 21:32:46 GMT

On Dec 15, 2009, at 10:25 PM, Stephan Bauer wrote:

> Nevertheless I would be interested in knowing why these jar files
> get reflected in the JNDI in that "client" namespace...

Just an FYI, this is high on my list of issues to look into.
Basically it's due to jar files being added as Application Clients
because they fit that definition per the Java EE spec (i.e. they have
a Main-Class entry in the MANIFEST.MF).  I had thought that we
tightened this up while in an embedded mode so that you had to also
have a META-INF/application-client.xml file to qualify, but it seems
that needs to be revisited.

-David