tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Include Classpath not sharing Deployed EJBs?
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2010 10:57:12 GMT

On Jan 26, 2010, at 6:15 PM, Stephen Davidson wrote:

> The odd thing is, this works when there IS a ejb-jar.xml file.  Only
> when there is no ejb-jar.xml does this fail.

It sounds like this might be related to the properties issue.  By
default the "classpath scan" include/exclude settings filter out
everything resulting in us just looking for ejb-jar.xml files in the
classpath rather than scanning class files to find apps.

We will log any properties that you change on INFO level, so if it
doesn't show up, we aren't seeing it.

-David

--
http://blog.dblevins.com/