tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: SimpleStateless with JBoss5/Eclipse
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 23:06:24 GMT

On Dec 9, 2009, at 9:51 PM, Scott@Egistix wrote:

> FYI: We worked around this problem by having our EJB eclipse project
> only
> contain the minimal jboss lib's necessary.  The EAR project is the
> only one
> with the targeted runtime checked.  That works, but it would be nice
> to not
> have to do that :)
>
> Anyway, I tried that snapshot...similar, but different :(
>
> INFO - Assembling app: classpath.ear
> INFO - Jndi(name=MyStatelessBeanImplLocal) -->
> Ejb(deployment-id=MyStatelessBeanImpl)
> INFO - Jndi(name=MyStatelessBeanImplRemote) -->
> Ejb(deployment-id=MyStatelessBeanImpl)
> INFO - Created Ejb(deployment-id=MyStatelessBeanImpl,
> ejb-name=MyStatelessBeanImpl, container=Default Stateless Container)
> INFO - Undeploying app: classpath.ear
> ERROR - Application could not be deployed:  classpath.ear
> org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: Creating application failed:
> classpath.ear: ParsedName{path=openejb/client/jaxb-xjc/comp/env,
> component=env}
> 	at
> org
> .apache
> .openejb
> .assembler.classic.Assembler.createApplication(Assembler.java:667)

This issue should be fixed now.  Looking for volunteers to try this out.

  OPENEJB-1130: Stricter ClientModule classpath discovery prevents
possible NameAlreadyBoundException
  [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-1130 ]

New 3.1.3-SNAPSHOTS have been uploaded to:

  http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/

As well new zips and tars are available here:

  http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/openejb/openejb-standalone/3.1.3-SNAPSHOT/openejb-standalone-3.1.3-20100113.224305-3.tar.gz
  http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/openejb/openejb-standalone/3.1.3-SNAPSHOT/openejb-standalone-3.1.3-20100113.224305-3.zip

-David