tomee-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extra properties getting dropped???
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2010 18:11:07 GMT
Well switching to failsafe would require either playing with failsafe's
include rules or renaming all your integration tests to start or end in IT,
e.g.

s/^Test\(.*\)$/IT\1/
s/^\(.*\)Test$/\1IT/
s/^\(.*\)TestCase$/\1ITCase/ (if i recall correctly on this last one)

So fair enough if you're under the clock...

And given that I only released maven-failsafe-plugin with surefire 2.5 a
week and a half ago... ;-)

-Stephen