tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven + Jetty: Unknown JNDI name prefix
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 21:53:08 GMT
Hi Steve,

Just going to dig around with this a bit more, and see if I can reproduce
it. How is your project setup - do you have a separate Maven module for your
webapp and EJBs?

I've setup a basic project, but I'm not getting as far as you - I've
attached it, can you point out what I'm missing?

Cheers

Jon

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 6:33 PM, Stephen Davidson <stephen.davidson@etcc.com