tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven + Jetty: Unknown JNDI name prefix
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:06:03 GMT
That's great stuff. I'll have a look at the updated pom.xml this evening.

I'm really interested in what you've done here, as I've done the work I've
previously mentioned with OpenEJB/Jetty/Selenium, and I've also hacked up a
Maven Archetype as well. It would be great if we could tie it all together,
I think it'll be a great example of using OpenEJB.

Jon