tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Stephen Davidson" <stephen.david...@etcc.com>
Subject RE: Include Classpath not sharing Deployed EJBs?
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 17:33:52 GMT

Regards,
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Davidson [mailto:stephen.davidson@etcc.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 5:35 PM
To: users@openejb.apache.org
Subject: RE: Include Classpath not sharing Deployed EJBs?

Hi David.

I have attached a demo project, which shows (in a much reduced scale)
what I am experiencing.  As the Demo project does not have a delegate
tier, I had the Integration Test call the Servlet.  In the project, we
have a Delegate Tier that the Servlets call to access the EJBs, and the
test cases are calling the Delegates instead.

As attached, the project works.  Delete the ejb-jar.xml file from the
EJB Jar, and watch it fail on "mvn clean install".  The goal in the
Integration test is;
mvn integration-test

To just start jetty, mvn jetty:run

Something odd I noticed with the Demo project is that the generated ear
file is being deployed twice.  In the case of no ejb-jar.xml file, the
EJBs are deployed only once (the first pass), but not on the second pass
(which seems to be the Test Pass).

In the case of ejb-jar.xml file present, the EJBs are apparently
deployed twice as well.

I've confirmed this occurs for my application for both cases.

Any thoughts?

-Steve