tomee-users mailing list archives

From Nikita <d.nikit...@gmail.com>
Subject XADataSource configuration using embedded OpenEJB
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 00:32:14 GMT

Hello,

I would like to use OpenEJB in junit tests for my application. I was
wondering if anyone could provide an example of how to configure an XA
DataSource using OpenEJB? I found a lot of documentation and examples for
configuring data sources, but nothing for an XADataSouce. I guess the main
question is, how do I specify the XADataSource implementation class? For
example, when I configure MySQL on JBoss, I specify:

<xa-datasource-class>com.mysql.jdbc.jdbc2.optional.MysqlXADataSource</xa-datasource-class>
How do I do the same thing with OpenEJB?

Thank you!
Nikita