tomee-users mailing list archives

From "m.s" <m.vollm...@sinnerschrader.de>
Subject There are multiple mapping files called ... not
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:01:54 GMT

Hello

My OpenEjb fails to start because i get this error:
Caused by: Exception [TOPLINK-7252] (Oracle TopLink Essentials - 2.1 (Build
b60e-fcs (12/23/2008))):
oracle.toplink.essentials.exceptions.ValidationException
Exception Description: There are multiple mapping files called
[META-INF/<omitted>xml] in classpath for persistence unit named [ <omitted>
].
	at
oracle.toplink.essentials.exceptions.ValidationException.nonUniqueMappingFileName(ValidationException.java:1155)
	at
oracle.toplink.essentials.internal.ejb.cmp3.metadata.MetadataProcessor.readExplicitlySpecifiedMappingFiles(MetadataProcessor.java:518)
	at
oracle.toplink.essentials.internal.ejb.cmp3.metadata.MetadataProcessor.readMappingFiles(MetadataProcessor.java:552)
	at
oracle.toplink.essentials.ejb.cmp3.persistence.PersistenceUnitProcessor.processORMetadata(PersistenceUnitProcessor.java:285)
	at
oracle.toplink.essentials.internal.ejb.cmp3.EntityManagerSetupImpl.predeploy(EntityManagerSetupImpl.java:608)
	... 42 more

Since that file exists only once I debugged and found that
    MetadataProcessor.readExplicitlySpecifiedMappingFiles
stops because
    m_loader.getResources
returns two entries.

My debugger clearly shows that both entries point to the same file in the
filesystem! I did this by calling twice
  mfURLs.nextElement()
as evaluation expression.

So what can I do? I am running in eclipse.

Regards