tomee-users mailing list archives

From Laird Nelson <ljnel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RARs, LocalClients and JNDI naming
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 04:28:44 GMT
On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 6:43 PM, Stephen Connolly <
stephen.alan.connolly@gmail.com> wrote:

> are you sure the default pooling strategy is compatible with your outbound
> adapter... I spent some time figuring out how to control the pooling
> strategy. I'll see about posting a blog entry on the solution maybe tomorrow
> if I get a chance

No; I was under the impression that even in the case of an in-memory
unit-testing deployment--and believe me I'm cutting OpenEJB some slack here;
I'm not expecting such a deployment to conform to *all* the standards--I
could just have my resource adapter picked up and deployed.  Are there more
steps?  Part of the reason I'm vetting this with OpenEJB is that I'm hoping
to encounter most of the egregious problems early and up front before I
enter the long dark slogging time of yutzing around with JBoss and the like.

Best,
Laird