tomee-users mailing list archives

From Karsten Ohme <...@mms-dresden.de>
Subject Multiple HTTPConnections in parallel from EJB
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2010 20:52:06 GMT
Hi Java Gurus,

We have the following problem:

We are using the HTTPClient library and must open multiple connections
simultaneously. i.e. we have to make several calls in parallel,
otherwise the performance is very bad. If we have 50 requests per user
and are doing these 50 requests in order we have to wait 50 times the
time of one request. For multiple user this is not an option.
So, the question is how can 50 parallel connection be opened in EJB?
Threads are not allowed, so how can we accomplish this?

It should be a service like this:

- Send x methods in parallel
- Collects the results

Thanks,