tomee-users mailing list archives

From Karsten Ohme <...@mms-dresden.de>
Subject different versions of jars within EAR/WAR/EJB module
Date Sun, 21 Feb 2010 17:15:33 GMT
Hi,

I have the following problem:

I'm using different utility libraries which are using also different
versions of e.g. Apache-commons libraries. Now some libraries are used
in different versions. So, I have possibly some default library versions
in the application server and some library versions in my ear and the
ear can also include different library versions.
Which library wins? Until now somehow this always worked, but now I had
the problem with different versions. I received strange exceptions while
using different versions together.

How can this problem be solved? Do I have to exclude in my Maven
configuration all duplicates manually?

Regards,
Karsten

--