tomee-users mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <my.repr...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: ejb-jar.xml and JBoss
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 19:41:15 GMT
ejb-jar.xml should only be in yourjar.jar:!/META-INF/ nowhere else.  If
you're using maven2, are you setting the packaging to ejb?  If you do, it
should automatically pull the file from src/main/resources/META-INF into the
jar in the appropriate location.

-----Original Message-----
From: Didier [mailto:mid491@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 11:01 AM
To: users@openejb.apache.org
Subject: ejb-jar.xml and JBoss

Hi, I am new to OpenEJB and I am trying to deploy a jar tested under OpenEJB
to Jboss (with Maven 2)
All works fine...but JBoss don't like the ejb-jar.xml file into
src\main\resources\META-INF directory !
If I remove it, now openEJB failed! If i put the file inte
src\test\resources, OpenEJB don't see it (why?)
I 've found a solution : exclude the file from the JAR's build with Maven
(<exclude>**/ejb-jar.xml</exclude>)
Is it the right way to do?
Thanx in advance (and pardon my poor english ^^)