tomee-users mailing list archives

From Ravindranath Akila <ravindranathak...@gmail.com>
Subject OpenEJB + Tomcat + CentOS 64 bit + JRE 64 bit Utilizing A Lot of Memory
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2010 23:50:48 GMT
I am deploying my same application on a windows 32 bit machine and our
server with CentOS 64 bit and JRE 64 bit.

Tomcat, upon deployment, utilized a lot of memory, probably five times more
than my local memory.

I have been checking on if it is a JRE issue of 64 bit. Please help me if
you have any experience with this regard. If not, please do not bother with
this query as I am all over the net finding and trying out solutions
provided. I post this here in case OpenEJB has something to do with the
issue and anybody else has had the same experience. Thank you.

Akila