tomee-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RARs, LocalClients and JNDI naming
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 21:35:04 GMT
markmail is not iPod friendly, so I'm not sure if your like makes the
following redundant.

in general, I find openejb just wires things up for you, so if you are
looking for a MyConnectionFactory at java:eis/mcf even though you gave
not told openejb to bind it to that jndi name, openejb will see that
it has classesRA which provides MyConnectionFactory, and just wire it
up... which makes testing easier as you don't have to try and
replicate jboss jndi bindings in your openejb tests

Sent from my [rhymes with tryPod] ;-)