tomee-users mailing list archives

From Didier <mid...@hotmail.com>
Subject ejb-jar.xml and JBoss
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:01:07 GMT

Hi, I am new to OpenEJB and I am trying to deploy a jar tested under OpenEJB to Jboss (with
Maven 2)
All works fine...but JBoss don't like the ejb-jar.xml file into src\main\resources\META-INF
directory !
If I remove it, now openEJB failed! If i put the file inte src\test\resources, OpenEJB don't
see it (why?)
I 've found a solution : exclude the file from the JAR's build with Maven (<exclude>**/ejb-jar.xml</exclude>)
Is it the right way to do?
Thanx in advance (and pardon my poor english ^^)
Téléchargez Internet Explorer 8 et surfez sans laisser de trace !
http://clk.atdmt.com/FRM/go/182932252/direct/01/