tomee-users mailing list archives

From avoavo <and...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Question on EJB dependancies
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 10:58:07 GMT

Hi Jean-Louis,
my OpenEJB is the stand-alone version.

My simple EJB depends on:
- SLF4J, Log4j
- Some Apache Commons libs

What I've found until now is:
- about logging, OpenEJB has alredy these dependancies in its "lib" folder,
so I don't need "directly" in my EJB.
- about the other jars, if I add them to the classpath of the EJB's
manifest.mf, it runs correctly.

What I'd like to do is to create a "service based server": i.e. one JAR <->
one service.

Probably the best solution is to package the EJB jar with the correct
libraries, and with the correct manifest.mf classpath. But to do so I have
to create an Ant script, I wasn't able to do it with Eclipse.

Thanks,
Andrea