tomee-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Iadanza <francesco.iada...@gmail.com>
Subject org.apache.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory logout()
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 14:36:54 GMT
Hi all,
is there a way to do a logoff
using org.apache.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory ? A simple
InitialContext.close() doesn't work.

I use OpenEJB in production environment, using Tomcat as server and I expose
a remote SLSB with basic Tomcat authentication.

I see that stressing remote invocation of methods that require
authentication, I get
org.apache.openejb.tomcat.catalina.TomcatSecurityService$TomcatUser
org.apache.catalina.realm.GenericPrincipal
org.apache.openejb.core.security.AbstractSecurityService$Identity

instances growing up until an OutOfMemoryException

Thanks for your support
Francesco