tomee-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Iadanza <francesco.iada...@gmail.com>
Subject Memory Leak with org.apache.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory.logout()
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 09:15:32 GMT
I've got more details about RemoteInitialContextFactory.logout()
RemoteInitialContextFactory extends JNDIContext and it has an empty logout()
method.
This leads to a possible memory leak. In fact, when using
TomcatSecurityService (or maybe any other SecurityService) in conjunction
with RemoteInitialContextFactory, a logout invocation is not propagated to
the AbstractSecurityService.logout(), so its identities Map is *never
emptied*.

I hope this helps
Thanks
Francesco