tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory logout()
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 19:53:14 GMT

On May 11, 2010, at 7:36 AM, Francesco Iadanza wrote:

> Hi all,
> is there a way to do a logoff
> using org.apache.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory ? A simple
> InitialContext.close() doesn't work.
>
> I use OpenEJB in production environment, using Tomcat as server and I expose
> a remote SLSB with basic Tomcat authentication.
>
> I see that stressing remote invocation of methods that require
> authentication, I get
> org.apache.openejb.tomcat.catalina.TomcatSecurityService$TomcatUser
> org.apache.catalina.realm.GenericPrincipal
> org.apache.openejb.core.security.AbstractSecurityService$Identity
>
> instances growing up until an OutOfMemoryException

Seems we lack this ability currently.  I tried to look for a workaround and couldn't see a
possible avenue of attack.  I added a jira for it and hopefully we can get this in in the
very next release:

  (for notifications:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?id=12464381&watch=true
)

-David