tomee-users mailing list archives

From Yvan <frontp...@gmail.com>
Subject OpenEJB with Hibernate 3.5.x as JPA2 provider
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 14:27:07 GMT

Hi,

I know there's a JIRA for this problem but I still would like to know
whether there is any workaround whatsoever to make OpenEJB accept a JPA2
provider for test purposes.

I am getting the "Creating application failed: classpath.ear:
org.apache.openejb.persistence.PersistenceUnitInfoImpl.getValidationMode()Ljavax/persistence/ValidationMode;"
for the moment being.

I tried to alter the javaee-api-5.0.2 jar file in order to overwrite its
javax.persistence, javax.transaction and javax.annotation with something
newer but have got no luck up until now

Thx for your input