tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <jean-louis.monte...@atosorigin.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB with Hibernate 3.5.x as JPA2 provider
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 19:45:21 GMT

Hi,

we already have a first JPA 2.0 integration working.
Actually, i've been using it with Hibernate for weeks.

The available snapshots (3.1.3-SNAPSHOT) contains a bug.
We need to push a new snapshot so that you can give it a try.

BTW, i changed an openejb sample to test the whole thing with Hibernate. If
you want, i can definitely give you a patch file (or a zip file).

Hope it helps.
Jean-Louis