tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Latest 3.1.3 SNAPSHOT can't read ra.xml anymore?
Date Sun, 20 Jun 2010 23:47:39 GMT

On Jun 20, 2010, at 3:37 PM, Laird Nelson wrote:

> Actually I did; read below the stack.

Whoops.  Missed it.  Ok my first attempt was to plug the xml right into our xml read/write
tests but that resulted in no errors.

Here's that patch if you're interested:  http://gist.github.com/446229

Tried it on both trunk and the 3.1.x branch.

To rule out any stale code issues, I've uploaded new 3.1.3-SNAPSHOT jars to the maven repo.

If that doesn't do the trick then we might need a sample project to reproduce it.

Thanks for posting this, btw!

-David