tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Standalone OpenEJB pom (embedded container)
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 21:48:45 GMT

On Jun 15, 2010, at 2:14 PM, Yvan wrote:

> Sorry for such a basic question but I how do I add standalone openejb
> container's jars as dependencies to my project's pom in order to be able to
> embed the container for testing purposes?

Most the time openejb-core is all you need.  Check out:

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/openejb3/examples/simple-stateless/pom.xml

Numerous great examples under there for jpa, transactions, security, web services, mdbs, etc:

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/openejb3/examples/

All of them use maven or ant.

I typically use 'mvn idea:idea' as well even though Intellij now has pretty good maven support
so i'm told.  Still haven't broke myself of that habit.

-David