tomee-users mailing list archives

From J.M. Villagrá <villa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Standalone OpenEJB pom (embedded container)
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 21:39:18 GMT
This is the pom i'm using with openejb 3.1.3: (i test with openejb and
deploy in jboss 5.1)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project
http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd"
xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

<groupId>com.test</groupId>
<artifactId>test-server-ejb</artifactId>
<version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
<name>test-server-ejb</name>
<url>http://maven.apache.org</url>
<packaging>ejb</packaging>

<build>
<defaultGoal>install</defaultGoal>
<plugins>
<plugin>
<configuration>
<source>1.6</source>
<target>1.6</target>
</configuration>
</plugin>
<plugin>
<artifactId>maven-ejb-plugin</artifactId>
<version>2.2.1</version>
<configuration>
<ejbVersion>3.0</ejbVersion>
</configuration>
</plugin>
</plugins>
</build>

<repositories>
<repository>
<id>apache-m2-snapshot</id>
<name>Apache Snapshot Repository</name>
<url>http://repository.apache.org/snapshots</url>
</repository>
</repositories>

<!--
The <scope>test</scope> guarantees that non of your runtime code is
dependent on any OpenEJB classes.
-->

<dependencies>
<dependency>
<groupId>javax.ejb</groupId>
<artifactId>ejb-api</artifactId>
<version>3.0</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>javax.persistence</groupId>
<artifactId>persistence-api</artifactId>
<version>1.0</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>
<artifactId>slf4j-log4j12</artifactId>
<version>1.6.0</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
  <groupId>com.test</groupId>
  <artifactId>test-login</artifactId>
  <version>1.0</version>
</dependency>
 <dependency>
<groupId>org.hibernate</groupId>
<artifactId>hibernate-annotations</artifactId>
<version>3.5.2-Final</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
<!--
Disabled for first test <dependency> <groupId>org.hibernate</groupId>
<artifactId>hibernate-envers</artifactId>
-->
<dependency>
<groupId>org.hibernate</groupId>
<artifactId>hibernate-entitymanager</artifactId>
<version>3.4.0.GA</version>
<scope>test</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.openejb</groupId>
<artifactId>openejb-core</artifactId>
<version>3.1.3-SNAPSHOT</version>
<scope>test</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>postgresql</groupId>
<artifactId>postgresql</artifactId>
<version>8.4-701.jdbc4</version>
<scope>test</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.xbean</groupId>
<artifactId>xbean-asm-shaded</artifactId>
<version>3.7</version>
<scope>test</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.xbean</groupId>
<artifactId>xbean-reflect</artifactId>
<version>3.7</version>
<scope>test</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.xbean</groupId>
<artifactId>xbean-naming</artifactId>
<version>3.7</version>
<scope>test</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.xbean</groupId>
<artifactId>xbean-finder-shaded</artifactId>
<version>3.7</version>
<scope>test</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>