tomee-users mailing list archives

From Laird Nelson <ljnel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Latest 3.1.3 SNAPSHOT can't read ra.xml anymore?
Date Sun, 20 Jun 2010 20:51:49 GMT
On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 4:09 PM, Laird Nelson <ljnelson@gmail.com> wrote:

> You'll forgive me; I'm trying to integrate about three different open
> source packages and they're all breaking in different ways :-) so I think
> I've assigned the error to the responsible parties, but I might have slipped
> up.

I think I slipped up, but it still might be on topic, so bear with me.

I re-ran a version before I made any changes to my code, and the same
snapshot build of OpenEJB loaded the ra.xml just fine.

So to recap: ra.xml stays the same.  OpenEJB stays the same.  Drools
Resource Adapter code changes.  Suddenly OpenEJB can't read the ra.xml
anymore; binding is failing.

This suggests to me that perhaps a bean property mentioned in the ra.xml has
vanished off my ResourceAdapter, but--in any case--I'm not being told which
one it is, and I don't see anything obvious missing.  Certainly the
signatures of my ResourceAdapter have not changed.

Where...kind of at sea on this one.

Best,
Laird